
So what is the baby??? It's another Bleak baby. But it is not a boy... it's a girl! Our family is proud to pronounce our first baby GIRL! Both Andrew and I are excited but more nervous I think. We are in for a new adventure!
The best news is that everything looked great and the baby looks healthy.




19 comments:
AHHH!!! YAY!! How exciting! Tanner and Benson will be awesome big brothers, and little girls are SO much fun!
Oh and P.S. I totally voted Girl...I knew it!! :)
i knew it!!!
Congrats! Girls are incredibly fun and dramatic. You are definitely in for a ride. YAY!
WhooHooo!!!!!! A baby girl!!!! We are so excited for you - congrats!!!!
Girls are great. She will add a little more variety to your family! Congrats!
Erik
woo-hoo! I am so excited for you!
So your saying there is a chance...that since I have two awesome boys that I could still pop out a Girly Girl!
Again Congrats! You guys will do just fine with a chicka!
That is so exciting! When are you due?
Yea Jenny! That is soooo exciting! Congrats!
yay for alittle girl!! Congrats!!!
Wahoo! No advice. None at all.
Nicely done, I totally thought you were going to say boy! Yay for a girl though; you'll be great!! Congrats! (And I totally voted for a girl!) :)
Any names yet? I heard a Wallflower song the other day and it reminded me of you when we were teens. You loved them! By the way I always come to your blog now to listen to your playlist! Great picks!
Congrats!! You will LOVE having a little princess!!
Congratulations Jenny!!! Little girls are so much fun, you will love it!!!
YAYAYA!!!! Girls are the best kind. ;) Congratulations!!!
Cindy Terry Bleak......... there, you don't even have to think about it now..........so excited for you guys......Andrew needs a little more drama in that world of his.......... :)
I'm so excited for you to have a girl, they are fun most of the time :)
that's annoying, I left a comment and it disappeared! I'm tire...sorry this is it. LOL
Post a Comment