Since it has started warming up enough the kids could go outside, Tanner has been wanting to have picnics. One day he came up to me and said, "Mom can we have a trunk picnic and eat in the back of the car?" I thought why not but knew Benson would want to and would probably make a huge mess. So I just took his whole seat out. Tanner loved it and thought it was the coolest thing ever. Until he got to cold. So I just shut the back and they both just sat in there and finished their lunches. So easily entertained!




3 comments:
Hey girl! lol I feel ya with the frustration! I'm glad you finally got to see briggs and I am so happy for you and your little one on the way! Do you know what it is yet? You are the funnest mom ever! I just love checking your blog and seeing all the fun things you do with your kids... and I really look up to you! I'll call you soon! xoxo-Nicole
Funny kid! I wish that we lived closer so our kiddos could play! I know Dixon would love having a trunk picnic with Tanner! Ummmm and are you pregnant again! Details girl! Miss ya!
yup, tanner's a dork. But he's also so cute! LOL Love the trunk picnic- so funny!!
I left you lots of comments on almost everyone so check down a ways.... :)
Love ya- Prego! Post some pics!
Post a Comment