
I laid Benson down on Andrew's chest and Tanner thought he needed to do the same. As you can see, he thought it was pretty cool having his brother lay on him.

A break for Mom... yes!

Chowing down

It's tough being a boy sometimes. Tanner was running with his friend Jackson when he fell down and got a big goose egg and scrapped knees. Then after coming inside he ran into the corner of the table and
received another
Ouchy (but that one was an
indention). And finally to top off the day, he tried getting a string cheese out of the fridge and instead of opening the drawer for under the handle he tried going from the top and smashed three fingers leaving them very purple and hurt!

I'm a deep thinker

"All this space to myself? And Tanner can't even reach me! I'll be sleepin' good tonight!"
1 comment:
wow, benson is so flippin big! I can't wait to see him!!!!!!!!!
So you got the crib all set up? Do you have him in there instead of the bassinett now?
Poor Tanner on his head, that's a good one.
Don't ya just love the boppy for baby naps!!? :)
I love Benson's double chin!!
Post a Comment