Saturday, May 9, 2009

Musical cars!

The beginning of April we found a good deal on a Honda Pilot and decided to go for it since both of the cars we had have 200k+ miles on them. We had been talking about it for a long time, but I thought we were just "talking about it". Looks like Andrew was serious. What I thought was going to be a trip to a park was actually a trip to a dealership. Once we pulled up and I saw the pilot I liked it. Of course a man quickly came out and showed us everything and asked if we wanted a test drive. I said "no" but Andrew said to go for fun, so I did... I like it, then Andrew had a turn. The man asked us to come inside a do some numbers. I thought whatever it 's just a waste of your time. But we ended up leaving with a car a few hours later. Nice trip to the park huh? Andrew tells everyone it was me that did everything. What does it sound like to you?
Since we then had three cars we put mine up on Craig's List. It sold the next day! Big blessing and we really couldn't believe it. Me saying goodbye to my faithful car of 6+ years. Andrew is the one that has been driving it to school. But the Pilot didn't go to him... it went to me. :)
Andrew got his old car! But was happy about it too!

3 comments:

Tessa Marie said...

Congratulations! We're trying to work out getting a newer car right now too- don't know when it will happen, but I'm really excited for you guys! Honda Pilots are awesome!

Nicole said...

I like the new car, it will be nice for you guys to have a little more space. I like how Andrew try's to make it sound like it was all you lol.

Camille said...

Yeah, love the car- hopefully this fall (or sooner) we'll be getting something bigger. Although I'll cry when I have to turn away my brand new honda accord! I love it!! I didn't realize you had that P.O.S. that long!! LOL
I've scanned the other posts but been super busy lately...I'll comment on each tomorrow or the next day.... I mean, I do have at least a month before you post again so I might as well take my time, right?