
Benson woke up at about 5:30 and we just put him in bed with us and he went right back to sleep. Tanner woke up about 6:30. I had him come into our room and see if we could wake Benson up so they could go out together. Benson of all days was out to the world. So we made Tanner wait for about 15 minutes (to let Benson sleep longer) until finally we decided we would just let Tanner go see what Santa had left. Tanner knew just what was his even though he had asked Santa to surprise him. He just sat there and looked at his jet for a minute before even touching it. He went through his stocking and checked out other gifts for other people. After Tanner had been up for about 20 minutes of enjoying everything by himself he wanted everyone else to get up so we could open the other presents. Benson finally got up when he heard Santa had left toys. My family slowly made there way up to all the
commotion and the unwrapping gifts began!

Benson was lucky and got to open
Kensley's presents. He was so excited to open them then show her saying, "Look look...
cooooool!"

Benson was so funny. He had only opened one present and then disappeared. When I asked where he went nobody knew until we could hear someone messing around downstairs. Just as I was about to jump up and see what he was getting into, he arrived back upstairs. He ran over to Andrew holding a corn on the cob poker holder thing (I don't know what they are called). He grabbed the gift he had unwrapped and started poking the back of it to open it. Saying, "Open it open it". He knew he couldn't open it himself and needed something sharp to do it with so he took the situation into his own hands. :)




Tanner got a hug G.I. Joe jet that shoots missiles. (I know I have pictures with him with it but can't find them so they must still be on my parents computer). Also some other cool stuff. Benson got Lightening McQueen everything.
Kensley got a flower, blanket made by mom, and a doll.
No comments:
Post a Comment