Andrew was talking on the phone to his best bud Mitch while I was getting the kids ready for bed one night. When all the sudden there was a knock on the door. Who do you think it was... MITCH!!!! We were all so excited. (I was hoping for the whole family-but it was still good to see just Mitch). Andrew was glad to be able to hang out with his buddy again. He has been so lonely here without him. It doesn't help that it looks like the Evers are still here. The people that now live in their old house kept the same curtains in their door... and faithful grill! tear tearWith Andrew having to do school nothing exciting really happened while he was here except for a few rounds of "Just Dance" on the Wii. I got some good videos but promised that Allie is the only other person to see them. Sorry folks! But here are some of the moves...









Thanks for coming out Mitch!
We loved it and the SURPRISE of it... but if you do it again you have to bring the whole family! :)




4 comments:
Is it wierd that I am commenting on your blog? Oh well. Anyway I just had to say it looks like they are doing the African dancing song with the crazy headress dancer. Am I right? Lol love at game!
That's super fun that he did that. Just to see you guys? Or was there another reason for coming to Omaha? Most guys dont' have a friend that close. that's cute- aaaawww. LOL
Pics are funny even without the video!
Those are awesome pics. Can't wait to see the videos.
Love it........ forgot I emailed you..... we get to come for a visit to Omaha in April..... so I will let you know, Maybe I will show up unexpectedly and see if Andrew gets just as excited for me ;) although you don't want to see me dance that way! I will let you know the dates and we will find a way to see you in the short three days we will be there!
Post a Comment