
Because we had so much JUNK we took with us, we had to have all three kids on the middle row going out to Nevada. So I was having to turn around over the seat every two seconds. On the ride home we filled the front seat with suitcases, me on the middle seat with Benson and
Kensley, and Tanner in the very back with all the rest of our stuff. (A suitcase only fell on poor Tanner 3 times). The first time he started crying because it hit his face and left a mark. :( The other times it just fell on his lap and he asked if I could fix it. Other then that it worked out better because I could get the kids what they needed when they needed it. I still don't recommend this trip to anyone. Especially when you drive straight from Salt Lake all the way to Omaha. BLAH!!!! 14 hours, 3 stops, and many
poopy diapers later we finally arrived home and unloaded the entire car. After that we hit the bed and didn't wake up until morning. I was glad the kids slept so great because I don't think I would have been able to get up with them! It was so nice to be in our own house, with our own beds!
1 comment:
LOL! the joys of being a mom, and taking a long trip with small kids! driving the 7 hours to caliente is bad enough i can't imagine this! no thanks! :)
Post a Comment