I love getting together with my family when we haven't seen each other in so long and just talking. Then grandma read the kids stories while we all listened and just enjoyed each others company.
Kensley hung out with Grandpa P
Kensley helped Grandma get ready for Christmas by putting bows on all the gifts. Grandma had fun putting them on her.
For my dad's school Christmas party he cooked TWO of these HUGE prime rib roasts. They were cooking for hours in the oven smelling up the house all day. Smelling so yummy and tasting even better. Yes... we got some too. I told him he better save some for whose most important.
Tanner's favorite spot to hide while at my parents house was in a blanket rack. The first time I went looking for him I couldn't find him anywhere. I heard a little peep and found a little nose sticking out of the heart. Such a goober! I even found him trying to watch a movie from that spot another day.
Relaxing
Washing hands before a cousin stole his chair to get down.
I was trying to fold clothes and decided to let Kensley be serenaded by Ronei while I worked. She liked it a lot. The boys decided to jump in and dance.
One of all the grandkids favorite things to do while we were there was tackle Ronei and Bart. Who knew who was the ones to ever start it but someone was being tackled or wrestled every day.My parents exchange students from Holland and Brazil.
If they weren't sleeping, eating, or wrestling with kids, this is what they were doing ALL day every day. TEXTING!!!! I have never seen anyone text more than they did.
I am glad I was able to meet them. They are fun boys and my kids loved to play with them. Luckily Bart and Ronei enjoyed it too and kept my kids busy a lot.





No comments:
Post a Comment