Daddy's little FLOWER!
Kensley is 5 months old and growing...
height: 23 1/2 in.
weight: 14 lb.
(I just did these at home and don't know how accurate they are.)
I just couldn't decide what pictures to post. I thought she was making the funniest faces, so I just posted them all. Her little personality is developing and she's getting to be so funny! I posted these in the order I took them. She didn't want to be set down and a camera put in her face. And just couldn't decide whether to laugh, cry, get mad, or just give in!












1 comment:
cute pictures. 2 bows now huh? Just one isn't enough anymore? LOL
I love how her hands are always in her mouth- that is SO Mya right now. She sucks on her 1st two fingers all day long! She is 13 1/2 lbs already. Creeping up on Kensley
Post a Comment