

We of course went to Cathedral Gorge to show them some of the caves. The weather didn't allow us to stay more than a 1/2 hour because it got so cold. But everyone had fun and wished they could have stayed out longer. Mitch climbed to the top and we couldn't see him anywhere, (hoping he didn't fall in a hole). But he made it down safely.
Me and Allie making dinner in our rockin' aprons.
From the time my family left Omaha to today Benson asks to go to "E's house" almost everyday. I try to explain he isn't just across the street from us anymore. So when "E" arrived at Grandma's house he couldn't be happier.
Me and Allie making dinner in our rockin' aprons.
From the time my family left Omaha to today Benson asks to go to "E's house" almost everyday. I try to explain he isn't just across the street from us anymore. So when "E" arrived at Grandma's house he couldn't be happier.Andrew did take Mitch out shooting for the first time and I am pretty sure he loved it.
Just like old times. :)
Just like old times. :)








1 comment:
Love the picture of Mitch. Haha. And I love the pics of E and Benson.
Post a Comment