
When the ice on your windshield is so thick it breaks your ice scrapper or comes off in huge chunks it is ridiculous! Andrew was out trying to scrap his windshield for 15 minutes before finally giving up. His defrost doesn't work unless he is driving. So he had no help there. After the sun hit it for a while he was able to get it off.The snow on the other hand never melts and there is ICE everywhere. I don't go outside unless I have to. Which is usually on Sunday for church!




4 comments:
Oh boy!! Gotta love the snow & Ice!! Especially when it "snows ice" We had a crazy bad ice storm when we were in KS and it took Jason 3 weeks of chipping away at the ice (everyday might I add) to get it off the driveway!!!
For REAL! Look out Florida, here I come...I wish!
Well i did just get back from florida and it was nice! (for your last comment-er) i hate that part about omaha too! AAAHH....and what is your future? Do you guys know???
So sucky! Speaking of, how is the job and house hunting in centennial hills going?? :)
Pretty pretty PLEASE!!!
Post a Comment